- PFS Home
- Native American Health Services
- Patient Financial Services
- Need Help with Your BIlls?
- Financial Assistance Policy
- Patient Payment Policy
- PFS Advisory Committee Reports
- Order More Brochures
- N.M. Hospital Assoc. PricePoint
UNM Hospitals will file your insurance claim, as a courtesy for you, directly to your primary payer and, if appropriate, your secondary insurance payer. Any payments and/or outstanding balances not paid by your insurance payer will be billed to you directly. If your insurance payer does not respond within 60 days of receipt of the claim, we may notify you and ask that you contact your insurance payer on our behalf.
If you are unable to pay your balance in full, we do offer payment plans. Please contact 272-2521 to set up you payment plan.